Blush Vitamin C Series Facial Kit with Serum:
Blush Vitamin C Series, provides hydration by decreasing water loss and allowing your skin to retain moisture. However, this series helps reduce redness and evens out skin tone by treating inflammation and minimizing redness to create a more even complexion.
This Vitamin C series protects against sun damage which is caused by molecules called free radicals.
It is rich in antioxidants that protect healthy skin cells by neutralizing free radicals.
Vitamin C reduce appearance of under eye circles.
This series can help smooth out fine lines by plumping and hydrating the under eye area.
Vitamin C helps alleviate discoloration associated with under eye circles.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that works to stimulate collagen production in your skin.
It also fights fine lines, brightens your complexion, and provides a host of other benefits.
Skincare experts also tout it as one of the best anti-aging ingredients you could ever use.
Skin brightening is the major role of Vitamin C.
Most importantly, there are plenty of benefits to using vitamin C on your skin. They include:
- safe for most skin types
- reduce redness
- reduce hyperpigmentation
- reduces the appearance of under-eye circles
- promotes collagen production
- may help prevent sagging
- may protect against sun damage
Here’s a truth bomb for you beauty junkies:
vitamin C is arguably the most important ingredient when it comes to getting gorgeous skin.
Firstly, this Vitamin C ingredient is key for protecting your skin from environmental stressors.
Vitamin C is key for signs of aging, and other unpleasantness we’re faced with on a daily basis.
Secondly, Your only experience with vitamin C (thus far) may be with citrus fruits.
But when added to your skin care routine, it can help you get glowing, radiant, and youthful looking skin.
Moreover, here’s a step by step guide for how to integrate it into your routine:
- Cleanse your face with a daily liquid Peel Cleanser.
- Apply a glow revealing Peel toner and let it dry.
- Apply a few drops of the vitamin C Energizing Face Mist Serum to your face and neck. Wait 15 minutes for it to absorb.
- Apply Activator Radiance Moisturizer to your face and neck. Allow it to absorb.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen! It’s a must anytime you’re exposing your skin to UV rays.